Registration is now open for the 9th Annual International Litigation and Arbitration Conference (the ILAC) to be held on Friday, February 4, 2011, at the beautiful Westin Diplomat Hotel Resort in Hollywood, Florida.
Don’t miss out on this phenomenal gathering of legal experts from around the globe as they discuss and present on the latest topics in international litigation and arbitration.
Don’t delay! — Register today for the ILAC at the Florida Bar’s CLE website accessible through this link.
The dual track program includes these exciting panels:
- International Media Law Problems: Culture, Conflict, and Client Compliance in the Global Arena
- Hot Topics in International Litigation
- Managing Your Arbitration and Arbitrators
- Your Client Has Been Sued in the U.S., Now What?
- Hot Topics in International Arbitration
- Extraterritorial Application of U.S. Laws
- Aguinda v. Chevron: The Case of Chevron in Ecuador
- Judge’s Panel: International Aspects to Receivership Litigation
See you there!