The event will be held at the stunning Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, FL, located a short distance from Miami International Airport.
I will be speaking on the panel “How Should Counsel Use Trade Agreements in Commercial Disputes?”
The program has something for everybody.
Among the topics to be covered are the following:
- How Should Counsel Use Trade Agreements in Commercial Disputes?
- Enforcing of Arbitration Awards in Florida: What Do the Stats Show?
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments.
- Taking Evidence in International Disputes: Have We Gone Too Far?
- Avoiding Pitfalls when Using Documents in Foreign Proceedings:
- The Next Wave of Investor-State Claims: Arbitration under Concession Agreements,
- Recent Developments in Ethical Restrictions on International Practice: Where Are We and Where Should We Go?
Be sure to visit the Florida Bar’s International Law Section webpage for more details.